Pro Level Active Rest Period Macrocycles 1 & 2
Complete for 1-2 weeks after every level (foundational, functional, and pre-season). Pick one of any activity below and complete 1-2x a week for 20-30 minutes at a low to moderate intensity.
1. Once the eagle posture has been established and you are strong and stable here, then lean forward at the hips moving the chest down towards the thighs and the elbows over top of the knees.
2. Find a focal point on the floor and hold this position for 5 to 10 deep breaths.
1. Start by placing feet on foot plates and grabbing rowing bar.
2. Explode with your legs and pull with your arms to an extended position.
3. Return to the starting position and repeat according to the program. Try to keep your back somewhat straight throughout movement and just use your legs and arm.