Dynamic Warmup 1
- Complete this program in one circuit with minimal rest between exercises.
- Then rest 30 seconds and repeat for a total of 5-8 times.
High Knee Drill
1. Stand in place with feet hip width apart.
2. Drive knee up towards chest and quickly place the foot back on the ground.
3. Drive other knee up in a moderate to fast jog with minimal ground contact time.
1. From a standing position, jump as high as possible and land down on your feet with your hands on the ground.
2. Kick your feet back. For a moment you will be in a push up position and jump back up again as fast as possible.
3. Repeat for the required repetitions
Start with your legs side by side and your arms by your side.
In one motion jump and spread your legs out to the side while your arms raise out and up over your head.
Land in this position and then return to the starting position and repeat.
Straight Leg Bounds
Run keeping your legs straight and the feet neutral with the ground
Focus on minimizing ground contact with the foot and pull through with the leg.
1. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart and knees slightly bent. Arms should be at sides and bent up to 90°.
2. Hop continuously on both feet using only the ankles to project body up.
3. Remember to extend the ankles to their maximum range on each hop to ensure proper mechanics (or full plantar flexion
Start with both feet together and begins by driving your left leg up into the air and explode off the ground using the right ankle (like a toe raise) keeping the right leg straight.
Instead of staying in place extend the right foot so that you land 1-2 feet in front of the starting position with the right foot landing. Place left foot on the ground in a skipping motion.
Now drive the right leg up and extend the left ankle in a skipping motion.
Repeat until desired repetitions or distance is met.